In no specific order:
- V (new version) - I think It's a great show. It could be better, yes, but what show couldn't do a little better?
- Dexter - I don't think I've seen a show that I have loved nearly as much as Dexter. It's dark, and graphic. It barely has any boring moments at all.
- House MD - It has it's moments. After watching every season, show after show (nothing else to do...) it became very redundant. Every show = Possible case, possibly not, attempt basic cure...patient gets worse. Try a few crazy guesses, patient nearly dies, house gets epically brilliant idea from some random thing and saves the day. That is every show. But there were a few episodes that were really emotional that makes me watch it.
- Glee - I know. It's probably not something a lot of people would admit to liking. But it is a really good show, aside from the music. The dynamic with all the characters is really well done.
- Community - Not sure I've seen a better comedy since Seinfeld. Not much else to say but epic comedy.
- Burn Notice - Initially, I really loved the show. But I think it's losing something. I can't really put my finger on it, but it's lacking something. Still a great spy show though.
Your thoughts on any of these shows? Comment!